Viewing file details on all folders

I would like to set my folders up so when I open them it
will display the details. Currently the default setting
is Large Icons. How can I change this setting for all of
my folders? Thanks for the help!

Todd
1 answer Last reply
More about viewing file details folders

    "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to set my folders up so when I open them it
    > will display the details. Currently the default setting
    > is Large Icons. How can I change this setting for all of
    > my folders? Thanks for the help!
    >
    > Todd

    Whats happening is that each folder is being asked to remember its own view
    setting. In your folder options, disable remember each folder's view
    settings, OK, change the current view settings to detail in Explorer, launch
    folder options again and "like this folder", apply.

Microsoft Windows