CANT REFORMAT

crazy

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

I am having a problem in reformating. I can get the disk
to load first to reform the hdd. I have 2 operating
systems on it (win98 / win2k). I would only like win2k on
it so I want to either erase win98 or reformat the drive.
Any suggestions

To do a clean install, either boot the Windows 2000 install CD-Rom or setup
disks. The set of four install disks can be created from your Windows 2000
CD-Rom; change to the \bootdisk directory on the CD-Rom and execute
makeboot.exe (from dos) or makebt32.exe (from 32 bit) and follow the
prompts.

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]