Resize Boot Partition

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 19, 2004 9:22:19 AM

I have inherited a customer who upgraded their server
from NT 4.0 to Win2K and therefore has a boot partition
of only 2gig.

Can someone point me to a procedure to copy the C: Drive
to another larger disk and make that disk the bootable
system disk. (This is the only server so it is the
Domain Controller)

Thanks in advance.

BB

More about : resize boot partition

Related resources
December 18, 2009 6:57:23 AM

Acronis True Image v11 is the way I would go......very powerful software......and the price is reasonable, considering you can use it to create SMA images.......PS. I would always boot from the CD you create, instead of running it in Windows......z
December 18, 2009 6:58:28 AM

PS. Acronis Disk Director is also very nice for resizing partitions.......z
!