Resize Boot Partition

I have inherited a customer who upgraded their server
from NT 4.0 to Win2K and therefore has a boot partition
of only 2gig.

Can someone point me to a procedure to copy the C: Drive
to another larger disk and make that disk the bootable
system disk. (This is the only server so it is the
Domain Controller)

Thanks in advance.

BB
4 answers Last reply
More about resize boot partition

    You need any cloning tool : Norton Ghost (www.symantec.com), Acronis True
    Image (www.acronis.com), Paragon Exact Image (www.paragon-gmbh.com) etc.
  2. Acronis True Image v11 is the way I would go......very powerful software......and the price is reasonable, considering you can use it to create SMA images.......PS. I would always boot from the CD you create, instead of running it in Windows......z
  3. PS. Acronis Disk Director is also very nice for resizing partitions.......z

Partition Boot Servers Windows Product