I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 19, 2004 8:16:37 PM

I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
can I bring it back.

Please can you halp me.
Thanks
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 1:13:39 PM

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:16:37 +0200, "ANSWER" <dejan@blic.net> wrote:

>I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
>can I bring it back.
>
>Please can you halp me.
>Thanks

From TheElderGeek.com, first link I clicked after googling for the
text "restore show desktop icon" :

Open Notepad and enter the following text:

[Shell]
Command=2
IconFile=explorer.exe,3
[Taskbar]
Command=ToggleDesktop

Save the new file as Show Desktop.scf then drag and drop the icon on
the Quick Launch bar or whatever location you want the shortcut to
appear.

Wannes
!