I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch

I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
can I bring it back.

Please can you halp me.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about delete shortcut quick launch

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:16:37 +0200, "ANSWER" <dejan@blic.net> wrote:

    >I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
    >can I bring it back.
    >
    >Please can you halp me.
    >Thanks

    From TheElderGeek.com, first link I clicked after googling for the
    text "restore show desktop icon" :

    Open Notepad and enter the following text:

    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3
    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop

    Save the new file as Show Desktop.scf then drag and drop the icon on
    the Quick Launch bar or whatever location you want the shortcut to
    appear.

    Wannes

Microsoft Quick Launch Windows