Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Card tracker

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:53:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Anyone recommend a program for the Pocket PC to keep track of what I am
using my credit card to buy?

TTFN
Jim

More about : card tracker

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 1:10:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Barely Audible" <somewhere@overthe.rainbow> wrote in message
news:3fqmaqF95lmfU1@individual.net...
> Anyone recommend a program for the Pocket PC to keep track of what I am
> using my credit card to buy?
>
> TTFN
> Jim

Pocket Excel?
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 1:31:16 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Sounds like an excellent idea for a small app.

Havn't heard of one, but would suggest googling for POCKETPC CARD TRACKING

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:02:36 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Peter Groves" <MontiverdiREMOVETHIS@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:cAWle.4178$BR4.2974@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> "Barely Audible" <somewhere@overthe.rainbow> wrote in message
> news:3fqmaqF95lmfU1@individual.net...
>> Anyone recommend a program for the Pocket PC to keep track of what I am
>> using my credit card to buy?
>>
>> TTFN
>> Jim
>
> Pocket Excel?
>
>

Free? Or would you be prepared to pay? PPC only, or linked to a PC program?

Where are you? PDA magazine (uk) had an overview article about financial
software in the last year, perhaps you could get a copy? I must admit that I
was very unimpressed with the article- but at least it is a few pages of
what's available even if detail and real impression of the sw in use is
missing. If you are out of the UK perhaps a scanned copy (I can almost hear
them talking about copyright.....)

Pocket Money is free.
And there is pocketpc expense. I didn't have much joy with this, but:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/expens...

And there are other financial packeges too. Beware- support is being removed
for Quicken soon air- but the program itself should still function.
May 29, 2005 3:48:54 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Barely Audible" <somewhere@overthe.rainbow> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:3fqmaqF95lmfU1@individual.net...
> Anyone recommend a program for the Pocket PC to keep track of what I am
> using my credit card to buy?
>
have you tried Handwallet? The free version is not bad. I use it to track
many of my expenses (card, check, cash)
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 4:19:21 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Reply to message from Barely Audible <somewhere@overthe.rainbow> (Sat, 28
May 2005 03:53:26) about "Card tracker":

> Anyone recommend a program for the Pocket PC to keep track of what I am
> using my credit card to buy?

I would wholeheartedly suggest looking at cash organizer - the name is
misleading, it is a fairly capable financial program lmho (I use it).
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 2:42:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Thanks for the suggestions Guys!

I'll check them all out.

TTFN
Jim
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 3:54:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:02:36 +0100, "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email>
wrote:

>And there are other financial packeges too. Beware- support is being removed
>for Quicken soon air- but the program itself should still function.
I use Pocket Quicken, works very well for me.

What is this about them removing support?


------------------------------------------

http://www.barnabascollins.blogspot.com

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 4:15:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Barrnabas Collins" <BarnabasCollinsonSFNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:fapj91lgi3vnu7dp3nd4m36iu5ko0qu3tq@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:02:36 +0100, "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email>
> wrote:
>
>>And there are other financial packeges too. Beware- support is being
>>removed
>>for Quicken soon air- but the program itself should still function.
> I use Pocket Quicken, works very well for me.
>
> What is this about them removing support?
>
>

They support each version for a year. Then you are supposed to upgrade. The
consumer programs are not being continued.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 4:56:10 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
news:D 7djtd$qqj$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Barrnabas Collins" <BarnabasCollinsonSFNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:fapj91lgi3vnu7dp3nd4m36iu5ko0qu3tq@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:02:36 +0100, "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>And there are other financial packeges too. Beware- support is being
>>>removed
>>>for Quicken soon air- but the program itself should still function.
>> I use Pocket Quicken, works very well for me.
>>
>> What is this about them removing support?
>>
>>
>
> They support each version for a year. Then you are supposed to upgrade.
> The consumer programs are not being continued.
>

I just thought- maybe its just a UK thing? Perhaps Americans are unaffected.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:36:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
news:D 7dkqp$7nh$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
> news:D 7djtd$qqj$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
>>
>> "Barrnabas Collins" <BarnabasCollinsonSFNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:fapj91lgi3vnu7dp3nd4m36iu5ko0qu3tq@4ax.com...
>>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:02:36 +0100, "Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>And there are other financial packeges too. Beware- support is being
>>>>removed
>>>>for Quicken soon air- but the program itself should still function.
>>> I use Pocket Quicken, works very well for me.
>>>
>>> What is this about them removing support?
>>>
>>>
>>
>> They support each version for a year. Then you are supposed to upgrade.
>> The consumer programs are not being continued.
>>
>
> I just thought- maybe its just a UK thing? Perhaps Americans are
> unaffected.
>

UK market: withdrawn from sale on 31 Jan 2005, product support (Quicken
personal finance manager) by phone, email and online to stop by 31 Jan 2006.
!