[FRGL] OK, now I hate the safari zone.

Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen shell
nor tendril of a Scyther.
8 answers Last reply
More about frgl hate safari zone

    Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    > Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen*
    > every other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still
    > haven't seen shell nor tendril of a Scyther.

    Well, the NP guide says 'few' and 'rare', so good luck! I've run into a
    Pinsir in LG, but I couldn't catch it. I imagine I'll have just as hard a
    time when I go back and try again.

    Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
    pokemon and have them at level 100.

    Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    > Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
    > other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen shell
    > nor tendril of a Scyther.

    Spoiler for Scyther's location...

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    It's in the starting/Central Area (5% chance) and Area 1 (1% chance).

    You can also buy it from the Celadon Game Corner.

    I nabbed Kangaskhan last night and Dratini this morning, completing my
    set of Safari Zone guys.

    -- White Cat
    http://pokedex.kary.ca/

    White Cat wrote:
    > I nabbed Kangaskhan last night

    Ugh, that one is a pain to get.

    "White Cat" <white_cat59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    >> Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
    >> other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen
    >> shell nor tendril of a Scyther.
    >
    > Spoiler for Scyther's location...
    >
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    >
    > It's in the starting/Central Area (5% chance) and Area 1 (1% chance).
    >
    > You can also buy it from the Celadon Game Corner.
    >
    > I nabbed Kangaskhan last night and Dratini this morning, completing my set
    > of Safari Zone guys.

    Yeah, I know all that. I've been there 3-4 times already. I know the way to
    make sure that I catch a Scyther is to buy on at the Game Corner.

    "The_unknown2000@hotmail.com" <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
    > pokemon and have them at level 100.

    Liar/Cheater.

    Delete as applicable.

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
    > "The_unknown2000@hotmail.com" <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
    > message news:9935ee11.0409130141.1aa63397@posting.google.com...
    >> Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
    >> pokemon and have them at level 100.
    >
    > Liar/Cheater.

    Agreed.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > White Cat wrote:
    >> I nabbed Kangaskhan last night
    >
    > Ugh, that one is a pain to get.

    I haven't had any luck with him or Tauros...also no sign of Scythor yet.

Games Safari Nintendo Video Games