[FRGL] OK, now I hate the safari zone.

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2004 11:06:34 PM

Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen shell
nor tendril of a Scyther.

More about : frgl hate safari zone

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 2:31:59 AM

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen*
> every other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still
> haven't seen shell nor tendril of a Scyther.

Well, the NP guide says 'few' and 'rare', so good luck! I've run into a
Pinsir in LG, but I couldn't catch it. I imagine I'll have just as hard a
time when I go back and try again.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 6:41:41 AM

Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
pokemon and have them at level 100.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 8:58:16 AM

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
> other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen shell
> nor tendril of a Scyther.

Spoiler for Scyther's location...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

It's in the starting/Central Area (5% chance) and Area 1 (1% chance).

You can also buy it from the Celadon Game Corner.

I nabbed Kangaskhan last night and Dratini this morning, completing my
set of Safari Zone guys.

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 8:58:17 AM

White Cat wrote:
> I nabbed Kangaskhan last night

Ugh, that one is a pain to get.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 2:57:23 PM

"White Cat" <white_cat59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
>> Can't find a Scyther to save my life (In FR). I've at least *seen* every
>> other rare pokemon, even if I haven't caught them. Still haven't seen
>> shell nor tendril of a Scyther.
>
> Spoiler for Scyther's location...
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> It's in the starting/Central Area (5% chance) and Area 1 (1% chance).
>
> You can also buy it from the Celadon Game Corner.
>
> I nabbed Kangaskhan last night and Dratini this morning, completing my set
> of Safari Zone guys.

Yeah, I know all that. I've been there 3-4 times already. I know the way to
make sure that I catch a Scyther is to buy on at the Game Corner.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 5:05:56 PM

"The_unknown2000@hotmail.com" <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
> pokemon and have them at level 100.

Liar/Cheater.

Delete as applicable.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 5:05:57 PM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
> "The_unknown2000@hotmail.com" <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:9935ee11.0409130141.1aa63397@posting.google.com...
>> Cathing Syther takes time but can be done, I have caught all the
>> pokemon and have them at level 100.
>
> Liar/Cheater.

Agreed.
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 6:24:54 PM

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> White Cat wrote:
>> I nabbed Kangaskhan last night
>
> Ugh, that one is a pain to get.

I haven't had any luck with him or Tauros...also no sign of Scythor yet.
!