My son has conveniently figured out how to disable IE Content Advisor through
the registry editor. Is there any way I can keep his user account from being
able to access the registry editor? I'm nervous he's going to mess something
up.

Hi,

If you have WinXP Pro, click start/run, type gpedit.msc. Under User
Config/Admin Templates/System there is a setting to disable registry editing
for specified users. For WinXP Home, try:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/regtips/08-2004/msg00000.html

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/