French Installation of Windows 2000

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just installed the french version of windows 2000 and
it never prompted me to enter a password for the
administrator account. Now, when I boot up the machine,
I'm required to logon. However, because I was not
prompted for a password, I am unable to logon to the
system.

Has any one encountered this before ? If so, is there a
solution ? Thanks in advance.

Nick

If you chose no password then it is blank. Failing that it's probably
easiest to start a new install.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional