Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green

What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
new area?
3 answers Last reply
More about pokemon fire leaf green

    The_unknown2000@hotmail.com <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
    > blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
    > new area?

    Same region as R/B/Y, same pokemon (mostly) as their GB counterparts,
    same/better graphics/features as/then R/S. No Kanto, Hoenn, or Orre. Yes
    secret island cluster full of good stuff.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    DeepThought wrote:

    > The_unknown2000@hotmail.com <the_unknown2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>What can people tell me abotu these new titles? Are they similiar to
    >>blue and red with pokemon and land or is it new pokemon and another
    >>new area?
    >

    > Same region as R/B/Y, same pokemon (mostly) as their GB counterparts,
    > same/better graphics/features as/then R/S. No Kanto, Hoenn, or Orre. Yes
    > secret island cluster full of good stuff.

    I think you mean "No Johto."

    As for the original poster: Fire Red and Leaf Green are basically the
    original games with all the technical upgrades and features from Ruby
    and Sapphire. And the new island chain.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots":
    > I think you mean "No Johto."

    Poo, indeed I did.

    --
    Deep "Nice" Thought