dual boot - 2 w2k's on 2 different hardisks on the same co..

Dear experts

please give me suggestions/links

I want to install 2 W2K's on 2 seperate hard disks ( c
drive with 80 g and D drive with 120 g) and want to have a
dual boot.
At the boot time the computer should show me which one to
choose and boot
like regular w2k and win 98, at the boot time it shows a
menu to choose within 15 seconds and boots automatically
based on which one is chosen or default)

Everywhere in microsoft site it says combination of 2
differnt os as dual boot, but not same as my requirement.

Thanks

It's straightforward: just do the first install to the c-drive and
once that's up and running do a second install and specify the d-drive
as the installation point.

Win2K will set up a dual boot with a menu at boot time allowing you to
select which installation you want to run.

Sim wrote:

> Dear experts
>
> please give me suggestions/links
>
> I want to install 2 W2K's on 2 seperate hard disks ( c
> drive with 80 g and D drive with 120 g) and want to have a
> dual boot.
> At the boot time the computer should show me which one to
> choose and boot
> like regular w2k and win 98, at the boot time it shows a
> menu to choose within 15 seconds and boots automatically
> based on which one is chosen or default)
>
> Everywhere in microsoft site it says combination of 2
> differnt os as dual boot, but not same as my requirement.
>
> Thanks

Thanks , i will do it today and hope it works

Answered in .setup_upgrade

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional