Wink2 not recognizing Hyper-Threading Enabled

I just installed Windows 2000 Server and also applied SP4. But I don't see
where the OS shows my one Intel P4 800FSB Prescott 1MEG Cache as two CPU's.

Questions:
1. How can I verify that the OS recognizes that Hyper-threading is enabled
in the Bios setup?
2. If the OS is not recognizing Hyper-Threading, what should I look at to
get it enabled?

Note: The OS was installed when Hyper-Threading was enabled in the BIOS
setup.

Below are the Harware Components installed.

Harware Components:
-Intel P4 800FSB Prescott 1MEG Cache processor
-Soyo - SY-P4I865PE Plus Dragon 2 V1.0 Motherboard
-Ultra 512MEG PC3200 DDR 400
-P4 Ready 450watt Chasis
-Seagate Ultra ATA/100 80GIG drive (Master IDE)
-Quantum ATA/100 1GIG drive (Slave IDE)
-Basic CD-ROM drive on the other secondary IDE interface set as Master

Primary Boot Partition: C: drive
File System: NTFS
Partition size: 5GIG

Thanks for any help

I read the document and according to all I read my system should be able to
recognize that Hyper-Threading is activated in the BIOS configuration and
the OS should think I have two CPU's. After speaking with Soyo Tech. Support
which is the maker of the motherboard, they suggested that I re-install
Windows 2000 Server and when the install generates the following
informational message:
"Press F6 if you need to install a third party scsi or RAID driver." That I
should press F5 to manually choose the correct Standard computer type. When
the list appears I should choose "ACPI Multiprocessor" selection. Well when
the list appeared the ACPI Multiprocessor selection was not an option.

Still searching for answers, any help would be great!

Thanks