Exemplars and enhancements

FeliX

Excuse me if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know how
the game handles enhancements when a character is exemplared. For
instance, I have a lvl 30 Katana/SR scrapper. All his slots in Primary
and Secondary are slotted with SOs. So if I exemp him down to 18th
level, how does the game work the enhancements for his remaining
powers?

Thanks,
Felix

Guardian Server-
Texas Samurai - Level 30 Katana/Super Reflexes Sscrapper
Jade Scarab - level 28 Empathy/Electric Defender
Green Scorpion - Level 17 Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster
Mr Mercury - Level 11 Martial Arts/Invulnerability Scrapper

Felix <felix@antwar.com> wrote in news:97htv0h5ni3dl208re0m6023mc91nou606@
4ax.com:

> Excuse me if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know how
> the game handles enhancements when a character is exemplared. For
> instance, I have a lvl 30 Katana/SR scrapper. All his slots in Primary
> and Secondary are slotted with SOs. So if I exemp him down to 18th
> level, how does the game work the enhancements for his remaining
> powers?

IIRC, the base damage is exemplared down to the base damage for the level,
but the enhancements remain SOs and give the % increase that SOs give.
Also, he retains the number of slots that he has in the power(s).

Marcel

Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote in

> IIRC, the base damage is exemplared down to the base damage for
> the level, but the enhancements remain SOs and give the % increase
> that SOs give. Also, he retains the number of slots that he has in
> the power(s).
>
> Marcel

I've seen this too. had my 38 maxed with 40 level So, so the extra 2%
carried down when I went to 28 on an exemp.

Just lost the powers that were above level 28 (per the last respec).