Tools>Options>Other>General>Advanced Options>Start up in this Folder. Hit the
Browse button to change folders.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:39:02 -0800, Jennifer wrote:

> How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening Outlook?
>
> Thanks.

Tools> Options> Other> Advanced Options> General Settings

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening Outlook?
>
> Thanks.

Post your question here:

Gordon

Jennifer wrote:
|| How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening
|| Outlook?
|| Thanks.

Try in an Outlook group - there are plenty of them.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Jennifer,

It is better if you can post this message in Outlook newsgroup. But since I
got the solution, here it is:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/15730/15730.html

Good luck!

--
Jabez Gan
Beta ID: 507323

"Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening Outlook?
>
> Thanks.

Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

"Jabez Gan" <mingteikg@blizNOSPAMhosting.com> wrote in message
> Jennifer,
>
> It is better if you can post this message in Outlook newsgroup. But since
> I got the solution, here it is:
>
> http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/15730/15730.html
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
> Jabez Gan
> Beta ID: 507323
>

> "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening Outlook?
>>
>> Thanks.

Gordon

Michael Solomon (MS-MVP) wrote:
> Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.

What's a Beta ID?

MS beta testers are issued a unique ID. That ID along with other necessary
information provides access to various private sites during the private
portion of the beta test.

--

"Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> Michael Solomon (MS-MVP) wrote:
>> Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.
>>

> What's a Beta ID?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I didn't want to say anything regarding,that, since I don't want to clue in
anyone who may be interested in using another's ID (though I doubt that
would happen).

> MS beta testers are issued a unique ID. That ID along with other
> necessary information provides access to various private sites during the
> private portion of the beta test.
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

> "Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
>> Michael Solomon (MS-MVP) wrote:
>>> Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.
>>>

>> What's a Beta ID?

I debated about saying anything and I only made matters worse by absent
mindedly having including it in my reply to him. It would still take some
doing as more than the ID is required but I thought he should be alerted to
it as quickly as possible.

--

"Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message
>I didn't want to say anything regarding,that, since I don't want to clue in
>anyone who may be interested in using another's ID (though I doubt that
>would happen).

Perhaps a Reply by email?

>I debated about saying anything and I only made matters worse by absent
>mindedly having including it in my reply to him. It would still take some
>doing as more than the ID is required but I thought he should be alerted to
>it as quickly as possible.
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

> "Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message
>>I didn't want to say anything regarding,that, since I don't want to clue
>>in anyone who may be interested in using another's ID (though I doubt that
>>would happen).

His e-mail address is munged, Colin.

--

> Perhaps a Reply by email?

> "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in message
>>I debated about saying anything and I only made matters worse by absent
>>mindedly having including it in my reply to him. It would still take some
>>doing as more than the ID is required but I thought he should be alerted
>>to it as quickly as possible.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>>
>> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
>> Windows Shell/User
>> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
>> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
>> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

I thought about that after I sent. Sorry.

> His e-mail address is munged, Colin.
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

>> Perhaps a Reply by email?
>>
>> --
>> "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in message
>>>I debated about saying anything and I only made matters worse by absent
>>>mindedly having including it in my reply to him. It would still take
>>>some doing as more than the ID is required but I thought he should be
>>>alerted to it as quickly as possible.
>>>
>>> --
>>> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>>>
>>> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
>>> Windows Shell/User
>>> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
>>> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
>>> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

No problem, Colin.:)

--

>I thought about that after I sent. Sorry.

> "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in message
>> His e-mail address is munged, Colin.
>>
>> --
>> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>>
>> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
>> Windows Shell/User
>> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
>> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
>> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>>

>> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(nojunk)@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> Perhaps a Reply by email?
>>>
>>> --
>>> "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in message

Gordon

Michael Solomon (MS-MVP) wrote:
> MS beta testers are issued a unique ID. That ID along with other necessary
> information provides access to various private sites during the private
> portion of the beta test.

Thanks!

Sorry, wasn't aware of that. Just had my PC started from stretch.

--
Jabez Gan
Give me a chance, Let me help you!

> Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.
>
> --
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.
>
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>

> "Jabez Gan" <mingteikg@blizNOSPAMhosting.com> wrote in message
>> Jennifer,
>>
>> It is better if you can post this message in Outlook newsgroup. But since
>> I got the solution, here it is:
>>
>> http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/15730/15730.html
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> --
>> Jabez Gan
>> Beta ID: 507323
>>

>> "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> How can I make my Calendar the first page (default) when opening
>>> Outlook?
>>>
>>> Thanks.

No problem, just wanted to make you aware of it. I've accidentally done the
same thing and usually right in the middle of a beta test after a format and
reinstall and forgetting to check my newsgroup properties.

--

> Sorry, wasn't aware of that. Just had my PC started from stretch.
>
> --
> Jabez Gan
> Give me a chance, Let me help you!
>

> "Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" <user@#notme.com> wrote in message
>> Jabez, please don't post your Beta ID in public newsgroups.
>>
>> --

You're welcome.

--

> Michael Solomon (MS-MVP) wrote:
>> MS beta testers are issued a unique ID. That ID along with other
>> necessary information provides access to various private sites during the
>> private portion of the beta test.
>>

> Thanks!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I tested, (I don't have an ID anymore), I would create a second account
in OE, and set that one up for replying to the bets testing forums,
obviously with the ID in my sig. But I would use that second account ONLY
for that purpose. If something went awry with testing, I would use a working
image of my original install before loading betas to get it back. The group
would only be in the second OE account, so, I knew I had to use that if I
wanted to post.