Null entry in control panel list

I have a system which has a blank entry in the control panel (no target path).
The only thing that is on the line is the icon (system32/adpanel.cpl). Since
the entry has no path, clicking on it does nothing. I would like to remove it
from the list, but a right click does not have delete as an option. Also, I am
unable to find anywhere in the registry where I could remove the entry.

Can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the control panel list?

--
Thanks, Mike.

Search for and delete the file 'adpanel.cpl'

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:26:13 -0600, Dave Patrick wrote:
> Search for and delete the file 'adpanel.cpl'

Almost too easy when one knows how. Thank you. I had searched for a long time
trying to figure that one out. Now I see that *.cpl files in system32 are
included in the control panel list.

--
Thanks, Mike.

You're welcome.