Can't read text all of the sudden.

I haven't changed anything in my settings but now I can't
read any small text. The small text seems to be smaller
than it usually is anyway, but it is not readable. It
seems to only be in Explorer. The drop down menus on the
Microsoft web page are not readable. Anyone have any
idea. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about read text sudden

    If you mean in Internet Explorer, go to View > Text Size and try a
    larger size.

    Jason wrote:

    > I haven't changed anything in my settings but now I can't
    > read any small text. The small text seems to be smaller
    > than it usually is anyway, but it is not readable. It
    > seems to only be in Explorer. The drop down menus on the
    > Microsoft web page are not readable. Anyone have any
    > idea. Thanks

Microsoft Explorer Windows