Lost sound

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 29, 2004 8:19:23 AM

I seemed to have ;lost my sound. How do I get it back?

More about : lost sound

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 1:31:12 PM

Check in control pane, system, device manager to see if your sound card
shows up properly in there.

What happened before you lost your sound? Have you made 100% sure your
speakers are plugged into the right port on your sound card?

Ricky wrote:
> I seemed to have ;lost my sound. How do I get it back?
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 5:46:49 PM

I just had a similar problem. All of a sudden, no more
sound. Couldn't figure out what happened. My task tray
icon had volume and was not muted. I finally went to Start
=> Programs => Accessories => Entertainment =>
Sound/Volume (don't remember which). Some program
somewhere had one of my inputs muted. Unmuted it, and sure
enough, sound was back!

!