FR - I can't believe I was so dumb...

I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since the game
is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get another
experience share when you screw up like this?

Raph wrote:
> I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
> share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since
> the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get
> another experience share when you screw up like this?

You can't find that person again?

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Raph wrote:
>> I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
>> share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since
>> the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get
>> another experience share when you screw up like this?
>
> You can't find that person again?

It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the Jynx is
growing...

Raph wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Raph wrote:
>>> I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove
>>> experience share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going
>>> back since the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of
>>> a way to get another experience share when you screw up like this?
>>
>> You can't find that person again?
>
> It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
> Jynx is growing...

Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I knew
there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where is this at?

> Raph wrote:
>> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You can't find that person again?
>>
>> It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
>> Jynx is growing...
>
> Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I knew
> there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where is this
> at?

At the house in Cerulean City - next to the Poke Center...or was it the
Pokemart - one or the other. Don't forget to remove any items first..lol

Raph wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Raph wrote:
>>> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
>>> Jynx is growing...
>>
>> Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I
>> knew there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where
>> is this at?
>
> At the house in Cerulean City - next to the Poke Center...or was it
> the Pokemart - one or the other. Don't forget to remove any items
> first..lol

LOL. Thanks. And I suppose you can just trade it over from R/S, if nothing
else.

TRENDING THREADS