FR - I can't believe I was so dumb...

I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since the game
is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get another
experience share when you screw up like this?
5 answers Last reply
More about dumb

    Raph wrote:
    > I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
    > share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since
    > the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get
    > another experience share when you screw up like this?

    You can't find that person again?

    "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Raph wrote:
    >> I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove experience
    >> share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going back since
    >> the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of a way to get
    >> another experience share when you screw up like this?
    >
    > You can't find that person again?

    It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the Jynx is
    growing...

    Raph wrote:
    > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Raph wrote:
    >>> I just traded a polywhirl for a Jynx...but forgot to remove
    >>> experience share. I can't believe I did this and there is no going
    >>> back since the game is saved at the end of a trade. Anyone know of
    >>> a way to get another experience share when you screw up like this?
    >>
    >> You can't find that person again?
    >
    > It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
    > Jynx is growing...

    Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I knew
    there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where is this at?

    > Raph wrote:
    >> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You can't find that person again?
    >>
    >> It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
    >> Jynx is growing...
    >
    > Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I knew
    > there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where is this
    > at?

    At the house in Cerulean City - next to the Poke Center...or was it the
    Pokemart - one or the other. Don't forget to remove any items first..lol

    Raph wrote:
    > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Raph wrote:
    >>> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> It was in game AI - the guy in Cerulean and he just asks me how the
    >>> Jynx is growing...
    >>
    >> Ah! This is the in-game trade I was trying to think of just now. I
    >> knew there was at least one I hadn't done yet, and this is it. Where
    >> is this at?
    >
    > At the house in Cerulean City - next to the Poke Center...or was it
    > the Pokemart - one or the other. Don't forget to remove any items
    > first..lol

    LOL. Thanks. And I suppose you can just trade it over from R/S, if nothing
    else.

Games Nintendo Video Games