Quick Launch icons on Task bar

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I am using Win 2000 and have somehow moved my quick launch
buttons to the center of the Task bar. They were next to
the START button but when I clicked on toolbar and removed
them because I had several applications open (wanted to
see the folders that I was using) and then reclicked on
the Quick Launch toolbar to reappear on the Taskbar.

Want to be able to set the Taskbar to have the Quick
launch icons next to the Start button.

I tried dragging them there, tried shutting everything
down and rebooting so that it may default, I tried to open
the Taskbar and navigate through the options there.

If you can help, I know that this is a simple thing,
buried somewhere in WINDOWS 2000.

Thanks

Rather than trying to drag the Quick Launch bar back towards the left, move
the main section of the task bar to the far right and QuickLunch will return
to its normal place.

Oli