Terminal services logion

Is there any add-in or something I can apply to my W2K Server
that will cause it to behave like Windows 2003 server
in that the Remote Destkop password can be saved so I don't have to login
each time I connect??

Thanks

Marlo Brandon wrote:
> Is there any add-in or something I can apply to my W2K Server
> that will cause it to behave like Windows 2003 server
> in that the Remote Destkop password can be saved so I don't have to
> login each time I connect??

I belive the option is set the the RDP-TCP properties under Terminal
Services Manager.