Pokemon Box & Leaf Green / Fire Red

How can I use Pokemon Box with Leaf Greena dn Fire Red.
The system says I need to activate the Popkemon Net Center. How do I do
that?
2 answers Last reply
More about pokemon leaf green fire

    "John" <jat@cox.net> wrote in message news:L8L1d.25181$ni.9325@okepread01...
    > How can I use Pokemon Box with Leaf Greena dn Fire Red.
    > The system says I need to activate the Popkemon Net Center. How do I do
    > that?

    Beat the Elite Four. Get 60 pokemon in your dex. Visit Professor Oak again,
    and he'll give you the National Pokedex. Then go out to the Sevii islands,
    and complete the quest out there to activate the Net Center.

    "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > "John" <jat@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> How can I use Pokemon Box with Leaf Greena dn Fire Red.
    >> The system says I need to activate the Popkemon Net Center. How do I do
    >> that?
    >
    > Beat the Elite Four. Get 60 pokemon in your dex. Visit Professor Oak
    > again, and he'll give you the National Pokedex. Then go out to the Sevii
    > islands, and complete the quest out there to activate the Net Center.

    And then you still need to capture 100 pokes before Box will allow you to
    trade to FR/LG though you can move Pokes to Box before that.

Green Games Nintendo Video Games