Doctor's Ally mission

I have the "Doctor's Ally" badge mission coming up in a couple of bubbles
(it's supposed to be the first level 35 mission from that contact...)

Since this badge is needed for the Crey pistol, is this mission valuable
enough to solicit teammates for? Or does pretty much everyone get it at
level 35?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

> I have the "Doctor's Ally" badge mission coming up in a couple of
> bubbles (it's supposed to be the first level 35 mission from that
> contact...)
>
> Since this badge is needed for the Crey pistol, is this mission
> valuable enough to solicit teammates for? Or does pretty much everyone
> get it at level 35?

While it will be a loooong time before I hit that mission (15 levels), my
opinion is that it is always worthwhile announcing that you have a mission
that gives a badge.

Marcel

J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote:
> As for the actual instanced outdorr mission, I had problems with it
> several times on test. It was buggy as the three items I had to protect
> somehow always got destroyed before and/or after I found them.

Augh, I hate those. Thanks for the tips/heads-up.