Downgrade from Multi to Uni CPU

I'm running w2k Pro in a box with 2 CPUs. I'd like to go back to just one CPU,
but can't figure out how. I tried going to Device Manager and computer, but I
was only able to reinstall the HAL I already had.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot...

Tcs wrote:

> I'm running w2k Pro in a box with 2 CPUs. I'd like to go back to just one CPU,
> but can't figure out how. I tried going to Device Manager and computer, but I
> was only able to reinstall the HAL I already had.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks a lot...

The dual processor HAL works just fine with a single
processor. Just pop the second cpu out of the socket.