evolution stones

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2004 6:48:54 AM

Are the stones sold in Celadon's Dept. Store limited, or can you keep buying
them forever?

--
John Salerno

More about : evolution stones

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 2:54:04 PM

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are the stones sold in Celadon's Dept. Store limited, or can you keep
> buying them forever?

You can keep buying them forever.

I understand why you're asking, though - it's weird to struggle without
something for so long and suddenly get it back. I'm still finding it
difficult to accept that Ditto's back.

--
Steffan
Anonymous

Steffan Alun wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Are the stones sold in Celadon's Dept. Store limited, or can you keep
>> buying them forever?
>
> You can keep buying them forever.
>
> I understand why you're asking, though - it's weird to struggle
> without something for so long and suddenly get it back. I'm still
> finding it difficult to accept that Ditto's back.

Yeah, I was afraid maybe you can only buy them once and then Nintendo will
go, "Ok, but that's all you get!" :)

I know the Moon and Sun stones are still limited. I have two or three Moon
Stones, and one Sun Stone. Not sure if there are more.
September 18, 2004 12:45:54 AM

John Salerno wrote:

> Steffan Alun wrote:
> > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Are the stones sold in Celadon's Dept. Store limited, or can you keep
> >> buying them forever?
> >
> > You can keep buying them forever.
> >
> > I understand why you're asking, though - it's weird to struggle
> > without something for so long and suddenly get it back. I'm still
> > finding it difficult to accept that Ditto's back.
>
> Yeah, I was afraid maybe you can only buy them once and then Nintendo will
> go, "Ok, but that's all you get!" :)
>
> I know the Moon and Sun stones are still limited. I have two or three Moon
> Stones, and one Sun Stone. Not sure if there are more.

Start mugging Clefairies in Mt. Moon with Theif and Covet. Occasionally, they
carry moon stones
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 12:45:55 AM

Disruptor wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>> Steffan Alun wrote:
>>> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You can keep buying them forever.
>>>
>>> I understand why you're asking, though - it's weird to struggle
>>> without something for so long and suddenly get it back. I'm still
>>> finding it difficult to accept that Ditto's back.
>>
>> Yeah, I was afraid maybe you can only buy them once and then
>> Nintendo will go, "Ok, but that's all you get!" :)
>>
>> I know the Moon and Sun stones are still limited. I have two or
>> three Moon Stones, and one Sun Stone. Not sure if there are more.
>
> Start mugging Clefairies in Mt. Moon with Theif and Covet.
> Occasionally, they carry moon stones

Oh good, so technically moon stones aren't limited either? How about sun
stones?
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 3:13:34 AM

John Salerno wrote:

> Disruptor wrote:
> > John Salerno wrote:

> >> Yeah, I was afraid maybe you can only buy them once and then
> >> Nintendo will go, "Ok, but that's all you get!" :)
> >>
> >> I know the Moon and Sun stones are still limited. I have two or
> >> three Moon Stones, and one Sun Stone. Not sure if there are more.
> >
> > Start mugging Clefairies in Mt. Moon with Theif and Covet.
> > Occasionally, they carry moon stones
>
> Oh good, so technically moon stones aren't limited either? How about sun
> stones?

Well, I'm sorry. The only unlimited sun stones are in Ruby. The Solrocks.
Use Theif and Covet on them.. Just like Lunatone sometimes carries moon
stones.
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 3:13:35 AM

Disruptor wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry.

Why?
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 4:35:27 AM

John Salerno wrote:

> Disruptor wrote:
> > Well, I'm sorry.
>
> Why?

Because I hate having limited amounts of useful stuff to play a game.
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 4:35:28 AM

"Disruptor" <mathews1@gt.net> wrote in message
> Because I hate having limited amounts of useful stuff to play a game.

Get a lot of the Sunstones from Ruby and when you can trade, equip every
poke you trade with Sunstones.

daramark
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 4:25:01 PM

"daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Disruptor" <mathews1@gt.net> wrote in message
>> Because I hate having limited amounts of useful stuff to play a game.
>

> Get a lot of the Sunstones from Ruby and when you can trade, equip every
> poke you trade with Sunstones.

Speaking of sunstones, how many levels does a Poke need while
holding a sunstone before it evolves into it's sunstone-irradiated
form? I'm trying to make a Gloom evolve into a Bellossom and
it's being rather stubborn after about 10 levels. Can anyone help?

TME
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 6:35:34 PM

The Magic Engineer wrote:
> Speaking of sunstones, how many levels does a Poke need while
> holding a sunstone before it evolves into it's sunstone-irradiated
> form? I'm trying to make a Gloom evolve into a Bellossom and
> it's being rather stubborn after about 10 levels. Can anyone help?

You'll be waiting a long time. :)  You need to *use* the Sun Stone on
the Gloom to evolve it, not *attach* it.

-- White Cat
http://pokedex.kary.ca/
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 2:40:30 PM

"The Magic Engineer" <pem79@flash.net> wrote in message

> "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "Disruptor" <mathews1@gt.net> wrote in message
> >> Because I hate having limited amounts of useful stuff to play a game.
> >

> > Get a lot of the Sunstones from Ruby and when you can trade, equip every
> > poke you trade with Sunstones.
>
> Speaking of sunstones, how many levels does a Poke need while
> holding a sunstone before it evolves into it's sunstone-irradiated
> form?

How about trying something different than holding the item. Try using the
item on the poke; it will work.

I know it's difficult to remember waaay back to the original RBY, but we
couldn't hold items then, so the logical thing was to use them. Now with
holding, it's a bit more remembering.

daramark
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 7:14:40 AM

> "The Magic Engineer" <pem79@flash.net> wrote in message

>> Speaking of sunstones, how many levels does a Poke need while
>> holding a sunstone before it evolves into it's sunstone-irradiated
>> form?
>

> How about trying something different than holding the item. Try using the
> item on the poke; it will work.
>
> I know it's difficult to remember waaay back to the original RBY, but we
> couldn't hold items then, so the logical thing was to use them. Now with
> holding, it's a bit more remembering.

Aaaaaah! *whaps forehead* See, I never played the originals.
My first Pkmn game is my Ruby cart on my Gamecube (w/
adaptor) Thanks, guys!

All this time I'm thinking, 'the stones give off radiation, and enough
exposure to it will cause evolution'. Way too engineering-like.
Actually, way too comic-book like. =)

Thanks!

TME
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 1:24:08 AM

> "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "The Magic Engineer" <pem79@flash.net> wrote in message
>
> >> Speaking of sunstones, how many levels does a Poke need while
> >> holding a sunstone before it evolves into it's sunstone-irradiated
> >> form?
> >

> > How about trying something different than holding the item. Try using
the
> > item on the poke; it will work.
> >
> > I know it's difficult to remember waaay back to the original RBY, but we
> > couldn't hold items then, so the logical thing was to use them. Now
with
> > holding, it's a bit more remembering.
>
> Aaaaaah! *whaps forehead* See, I never played the originals.
> My first Pkmn game is my Ruby cart on my Gamecube (w/
> adaptor) Thanks, guys!
>
> All this time I'm thinking, 'the stones give off radiation, and enough
> exposure to it will cause evolution'. Way too engineering-like.
> Actually, way too comic-book like. =)

No problem.

daramark
!