WIndows 2000

HISTORY:
Earlier, I had Windows 2000 installed on my Home Computer. My hard disk has
a primary partition on which Win2K was installed. Later I installed Windows
XP on the same partition. Everything is working fine except that my partition
is almost full, I think because of both Win2K and Windows XP system files on
it. Also when I boot up my computer, I have 2 options for the OS to boot
from, Windows XP and Windows 2000.

QUESTION:
I would like to get rid off or uninstall Win2K from my system. How do i
uninstall Windows 2000 and get my hard disk back!!!????

dl

Assuming boots OK into WinXP, in explorer identify Win2k folder and delete.
Edit Boot.ini to remove ref to win2k, or use msconfig, boot.ini tab.
Any apps installed via win2k will no longer run.