win 2000 remove and reinstall

I am getting so many errors that I have to remove windows
2000 and wipe my hard drive clean and start again. Can
someone give me a step by step instruction so that I can
do this painlessley???

"uk mum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am getting so many errors that I have to remove windows
> 2000 and wipe my hard drive clean and start again. Can
> someone give me a step by step instruction so that I can
> do this painlessley???

1. Set your BIOS to boot from your CD drive.
2. Boot with your Win2000 CD.
3. Follow the prompts.

Is this painless enough? :)

To add to that also install these before connecting to any network with your
new install.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS04-025.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-011.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-012.mspx