Best, Biggest HDTV (projection) between $2k-$3k ?

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 26, 2004 4:41:01 PM

Any suggestions? What should I look out for so that I'm not buying old HDTV
technology and so my tv won't be obsolete in 2 years?

Appreciate the help,
Joe
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 4:58:18 PM

Check out the Mits or Pioneer
"Willie Nelson" <willie@buymyrecords.com> wrote in message
> Any suggestions? What should I look out for so that I'm not buying old
> HDTV
> technology and so my tv won't be obsolete in 2 years?
>
> Appreciate the help,
> Joe

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 4:24:32 PM

I bought a 61-inch RCA DLP, with a buit in ATSC/QAM tuner for just under $3K
including the stand. Some people might consider it an inferior model, but
to my eyes the picture quality is excellent, and for the price I paid for
it, I could only get a 50-inch Samsung, and that does not come with a tuner.

!