Socket Pooling for RDC/TS port 3389

Hello -

I have 10 IPs assoictaed to my Windows 2003 server and RDC/TS port
3389 listen on all the 10 IPs. Is there is any possible way to do
Socket Pooling and to enable this protocol to listen on port 3389 for
1 particular IP of our choice.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rubal Jain
http://www.Rubal.Net

rubaljain@yahoo.com (Rubal Jain) wrote in message news:<7a30b199.0408190527.3ddb5b51@posting.google.com>...
> Hello -
>
> I have 10 IPs assoictaed to my Windows 2003 server and RDC/TS port
> 3389 listen on all the 10 IPs. Is there is any possible way to do
> Socket Pooling and to enable this protocol to listen on port 3389 for
> 1 particular IP of our choice.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rubal Jain