Kodak Imaging

I can't seem to find or figure out how to install Kodak
Imaging on my W2K machine. There's nothing in Windows
setup in the control panel to add accessories anymore.

Steve Parry [MVP] wrote:
> Brad Schmid wrote:
>> I can't seem to find or figure out how to install Kodak
>> Imaging on my W2K machine. There's nothing in Windows
>> setup in the control panel to add accessories anymore.
>
> http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBQ/tip8100/rh8174.htm

PS
manual is

ensure you have set system files & file extentions to be visible not
hidden

open

c:\winnt\inf

open sysoc.inf in notepad

goto
Edit
Replace
in the Find what: box type hide
leave the Replace with: box empty
press Replace All button

then click Cancel

then save the file

now if you goto
Control Panel
Add/Remove Programs
Add/Remove Windows Components
Imaging will now be visible.

remove it by unticking > next rtc

then go back in and tick it > next etc to reinstall it

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk