Legendary Pokes: Ruby & Sapphire Versions

KL wrote:
> I wonder how RAQUAZA got stuck in SKY PILLAR?

Who says he is stuck there? Isn't he just sleeping?

KL wrote:

> I wonder how RAQUAZA got stuck in SKY PILLAR?

Stuck? He's not stuck. If you have a flyer when you are at the top of
Sky Pilliar, you can fly off of it. I know. After I caught Rayquaza, I
used him to fly to a PokeCenter(Yeah. I only went with five pokemon
when I went after the Rayquaza)

KL <whoppinwombat@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> I wonder how RAQUAZA got stuck in SKY PILLAR?

Maybe RAQUAZA rents a summer COTTAGE in the SKY PILLAR... only on WEEKENDS
and HOLIDAYS, though.

More seriously, from the looks of it, Raquaza roosts in the Sky Pillar from
time to time...

--
Deep Thought