Pocket PC 2003 browser - Javascript document.all.tags fail..

May 30, 2005 1:40:20 PM

Guys,
I want to access all the <div> tags on my page. below is javascript
which is use to access them

var divtags = document.all.tags("div")
tried with DIV CAPS ..fails (this should have worked with IE 4)

any suggestions
appreciate the help
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 5:45:25 PM

Hello,

PIE is limited in it's Java abilities. For a run down of Java supported by
Pocket PC, visit
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/fittond/ppc...

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

<vinodbijlani@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
> I want to access all the <div> tags on my page. below is javascript
> which is use to access them
>
> var divtags = document.all.tags("div")
> tried with DIV CAPS ..fails (this should have worked with IE 4)
>
> any suggestions
> appreciate the help

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 10:41:31 PM

thanks for the help guys. fixed the problem. below is the javascript .
form.elements works just fine PPC 2003.
May 31, 2005 2:44:59 AM

On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:45:25 -0500, "Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch
\(Dot\) Com!" <management@NOSPAMMINGME.clintonfitch.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>PIE is limited in it's Java abilities. For a run down of Java supported by
>Pocket PC, visit
>http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/fittond/ppc...

Hi Clinton - actually he meant javascript which is entirely different
than java (and is supported in PIE to an extent). But there are
several differences from even the declared and documented
functionality which PIE is supposed to replicate (the IE4 document
model and javascript 1.5)

Cheers - Neil
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 2:45:00 AM