microsoft 2000 SR

I downloaded Microsoft 2000 but I cannot get Powerpoint ,
Excel etc. How can I resolve this problem ?

There is no download for Office 2000

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"dmatt" wrote:
|I downloaded Microsoft 2000 but I cannot get Powerpoint ,
| Excel etc. How can I resolve this problem ?

This is a really easy one to resolve. You find a computer store, find
Office 2000 on the shelf, pay for it, take it home and install it on your
machine.

If you happen to be a student or teacher, you can get a really good price
with the Students and teachers edition.

Oli

"dmatt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded Microsoft 2000 but I cannot get Powerpoint ,
> Excel etc. How can I resolve this problem ?

Greetings --

There is no such product as "Microsoft 2000" available for
download, so you'll first have to tell us what specific file you did
actually download before anyone can help. I can tell you that no
version of Microsoft Office (the application suite that includes Excel
and PowerPoint) is legitimately available for downloading.

To obtain Excel and PowerPoint:

1) Go to store/shop that sells computer software.

2) Purchase the either the stand-alone versions of Excel and
PowerPoint or the Microsoft Office suite of your choice.

3) Return home.

4) Insert installation CD in PC's CD drive and follow the on-screen
prompts and instructions to install application and desired additional
features.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"dmatt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded Microsoft 2000 but I cannot get Powerpoint ,
> Excel etc. How can I resolve this problem ?

Greetings --

To be honest, though, the OP will probably have a hard time
finding Office 2000 in any stores, other than a used software shop.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm