Server 2003 install over eval

I am trying to install Windows Server 2003 standard
edition on a machine running an evaluation copy of
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise. Any way to do this
without starting from scratch?

TIA
Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about server 2003 install eval

    Jim

    I'm afraid not. You could do it the other way, standard to enterprise, but
    not enterprise to standard, according to this MS Knowledge Base article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810613

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

    "Jim W." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I am trying to install Windows Server 2003 standard
    >edition on a machine running an evaluation copy of
    >Windows Server 2003 Enterprise. Any way to do this
    >without starting from scratch?
    >
    >TIA
    >Jim

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Servers Windows