Server 2003 install over eval

I am trying to install Windows Server 2003 standard
edition on a machine running an evaluation copy of
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise. Any way to do this
without starting from scratch?

TIA
Jim

Jim

I'm afraid not. You could do it the other way, standard to enterprise, but
not enterprise to standard, according to this MS Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810613

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)