ODBC Setup

duane

I have installed an ODBC driver from Gemini for Interbase
on a windows2000Professional machine. I have configured
the data source setup with the correct settings to point
at the server where the database resides. I have verified
this with the system administator. When I hit the test
button I get the following error message.

Connection Failed Unable to complete network request to
host "ip address" failed to locate host machine undefined
service gds_db/tcp

How do I fix this or where do I look?

http://www.easysoft.com/products/9999/faq_answer.phtml?ID=740&product=2201

--