Red Hat dual boot

Anyone can point me to the material for installing the Red Hat 9 with
Win2000 Server dual boot ?
4 answers Last reply
More about dual boot

    http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/s1-x86-dualboot-install.html
    G.2. Installing Red Hat Linux in a Dual-Boot Environment

    If you add Linux to existed Windows and want to use NTLDR, you should
    uninstall GRUB/LILO and fix MBR.
    'dd if=/dev/hd?? of=bootsec.rh9 bs=512 count=1' saves RH boot sector from
    the ?? partition and you edit the boot.ini file adding the line

    C:\bootsec.rh9="Red Hat 9"

    Use VM is very good,you can run readhat under windows.

    "Alan" <NOSPAMalan_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Anyone can point me to the material for installing the Red Hat 9 with
    > Win2000 Server dual boot ?

    If you prefer not to use lilo then you could use XOSL as
    a boot loader. It's free, it has a very nice interface and
    it will boot into anything.

    Last time I test-drove VM (some three years ago) its speed
    was atrocious. Has it improved?

    "msnews" <jackjiangjie@163.com> wrote in message
    > Use VM is very good,you can run readhat under windows.
    > "Alan" <NOSPAMalan_pltse@yahoo.com.au> дÈëÏûÏ¢
    > > Anyone can point me to the material for installing the Red Hat 9 with
    > > Win2000 Server dual boot ?

Dual Boot Microsoft Servers Windows