cant see all music files in explorer

I used to have 310 mp3 songs in my music folder and they are mysteriously
disappearing. I now only have 60.
Can anyone help.

I am running XP Home on a P4.

Tim.
1 answer Last reply
More about cant music files explorer

    The music piracy police are on to you, and are slowly collecting the
    evidence as they remove it song by song from your system.

    Ok, seriously, check properties of the folder. Does it list only the number
    of file you are seeing? Or something much larger? Be sure you are using the
    right option when you remove a file from the media player playlist. Also,
    have you checked the recycle bin?

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Gauthier" <sandigauthier@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I used to have 310 mp3 songs in my music folder and they are mysteriously
    > disappearing. I now only have 60.
    > Can anyone help.
    >
    > I am running XP Home on a P4.
    >
    > Tim.