cant see all music files in explorer

March 15, 2005 4:50:55 PM

I used to have 310 mp3 songs in my music folder and they are mysteriously
disappearing. I now only have 60.
Can anyone help.

I am running XP Home on a P4.

Tim.

More about : music files explorer

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 12:43:05 AM

The music piracy police are on to you, and are slowly collecting the
evidence as they remove it song by song from your system.

Ok, seriously, check properties of the folder. Does it list only the number
of file you are seeing? Or something much larger? Be sure you are using the
right option when you remove a file from the media player playlist. Also,
have you checked the recycle bin?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/