harddisk disappear!!!!need help

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 29, 2004 9:43:13 AM

Thanks in advance for your help!

My computer have 2 harddisk. Because one harddisk has problems, I download
the software to low-level format this harddisk.

After I restart the system, I find this harddisk's partition is disappeared.

How can I add this harddisk to the harddisk's partition again?

More about : harddisk disappear

August 30, 2004 3:42:48 AM

Doing a low level format of the drive removes all partitions from the drive.
You will have to create a new one and format it.
To do that go to administrative tools--computer management--storage--disk
management
You should see all of your physical drives, select the drive and find the
option to create partition under actions.

Vernon Davenport
http://www.vernscomputerservices.com

"Jack lee" <jacklee@iscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> My computer have 2 harddisk. Because one harddisk has problems, I download
> the software to low-level format this harddisk.
>
> After I restart the system, I find this harddisk's partition is
disappeared.

> How can I add this harddisk to the harddisk's partition again?
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 3:52:28 AM

Disk Commander from winternals can help you recover data from the lost
partitions, as well as easy recovery from ontrack.

I have very good experiences from both those products

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic
http://www.wug-nordic.net

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:43:13 -0700, "Jack lee"

!