harddisk disappear!!!!need help

Thanks in advance for your help!

My computer have 2 harddisk. Because one harddisk has problems, I download
the software to low-level format this harddisk.

After I restart the system, I find this harddisk's partition is disappeared.

How can I add this harddisk to the harddisk's partition again?
2 answers Last reply
More about harddisk disappear need help

    Doing a low level format of the drive removes all partitions from the drive.
    You will have to create a new one and format it.
    To do that go to administrative tools--computer management--storage--disk
    management
    You should see all of your physical drives, select the drive and find the
    option to create partition under actions.

    Vernon Davenport
    http://www.vernscomputerservices.com

    "Jack lee" <jacklee@iscussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks in advance for your help!
    >
    > My computer have 2 harddisk. Because one harddisk has problems, I download
    > the software to low-level format this harddisk.
    >
    > After I restart the system, I find this harddisk's partition is
    disappeared.

    > How can I add this harddisk to the harddisk's partition again?

    Disk Commander from winternals can help you recover data from the lost
    partitions, as well as easy recovery from ontrack.

    I have very good experiences from both those products

    regards
    Johan Arwidmark

    Windows User Group - Nordic
    http://www.wug-nordic.net

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:43:13 -0700, "Jack lee"
    <jacklee@iscussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Thanks in advance for your help!
    >
    >My computer have 2 harddisk. Because one harddisk has problems, I download
    >the software to low-level format this harddisk.
    >
    >After I restart the system, I find this harddisk's partition is disappeared.
    >
    >How can I add this harddisk to the harddisk's partition again?

Partition Hard Drives Microsoft Windows