Picture Viewer for large files

May 31, 2005 11:21:02 AM

I have tried to view pictures from my digital camera using the larger screen
of my Axim X30, but I think the file sizes are too big (1.5 to 1.8mb),as it
says pictures cannot be displayed.

Is there a free picture viewer that can do the job?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 11:50:21 AM

Chris,

It isn't free but Conduit's Pocket Artist has worked well for me. I've not
had any problem openning files at 3MB or larger with it on my ViewSonic V36
(WM2K3).

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"Evil Uncle Chris" <chris.macnamara@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to view pictures from my digital camera using the larger
>screen of my Axim X30, but I think the file sizes are too big (1.5 to
>1.8mb),as it says pictures cannot be displayed.
>
> Is there a free picture viewer that can do the job?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Chris

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 10:09:55 PM

> Chris,
>
> It isn't free but Conduit's Pocket Artist has worked well for me. I've
> not had any problem openning files at 3MB or larger with it on my
> ViewSonic V36 (WM2K3).
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Clinton Fitch
> Senior Editor / Owner
> Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com!
> http://www.clintonfitch.com
>
> A Pocket PC Magazine "Best Site" for Pocket PC Reviews!
>
> "Evil Uncle Chris" <chris.macnamara@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I have tried to view pictures from my digital camera using the larger
>>screen of my Axim X30, but I think the file sizes are too big (1.5 to
>>1.8mb),as it says pictures cannot be displayed.
>>
>> Is there a free picture viewer that can do the job?
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>>

>> Chris

Thanks for this info, but in the meantime I have found this:

http://www.freewareppc.com/graphics/davapictureviewer.s...

and it was free,and works a treat!

Chris
Anonymous