putting calculator on toolbar

The calculator located at START>ACCESSORIES>CALCULATOR...I use it
alot...is there any way to put it on the toolbar or create a shortcut
for it?
4 answers Last reply
More about putting calculator toolbar

    As follows: Enable the Quick Launch toolbar if you do not have icons just
    to the right of the Start button on the Taskbar.

    If you have icons there, then go to Start>All Programs>Accessories and right
    click on the Calculator. On the context menu that appears choose Send
    to/Desktop as Shortcut. After it appears on the desktop simply drag it to
    the Quick Launch toolbar. You can position it as desired. (You do not have
    to unlock the Taskbar to do any of this.)

    To enable the Quick Launch toolbar, right click on the Taskbar and unlock
    the Taskbar if it is locked. Right click again, choose Toolbars/Quick
    Launch.

    Lock the Taskbar again.

    <shempmcgurk@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > The calculator located at START>ACCESSORIES>CALCULATOR...I use it
    > alot...is there any way to put it on the toolbar or create a shortcut
    > for it?

    shempmcgurk@netscape.net wrote:
    > The calculator located at START>ACCESSORIES>CALCULATOR...I use it
    > alot...is there any way to put it on the toolbar or create a shortcut
    > for it?

    Just navigate to the spot you describe, right click, select
    send to desktop.

    gls858

    Just drag the calculator icon down to the Quck Launch Toolbar. If you don't
    have the Quick Launch Toolbar yet just right click the toolbar and put a
    check in for Quick Launch.

    <shempmcgurk@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > The calculator located at START>ACCESSORIES>CALCULATOR...I use it
    > alot...is there any way to put it on the toolbar or create a shortcut
    > for it?

    shempmcgurk@netscape.net wrote:
    > The calculator located at START>ACCESSORIES>CALCULATOR...I use it
    > alot...is there any way to put it on the toolbar or create a shortcut
    > for it?

    Like most applications, the calculator item in the Start menu is a
    Windows shortcut.

    Use the right mouse button to drag the shortcut from the
    Start/Accesories menu to the QuickLaunch area of the taskbar.
    You may be prompted to select "Copy" or "Move". Select "Copy".

    You may also consider the option of pinning the calculator shortcut to
    the start menu. "Pin to Start Menu" is one of the options on the contect
    menu when you right click on a shortcut within "All Programs".

    As the items on the taskbar can be rearrainged by the user, the
    QuickLaunch area might be adjacent to the Start button (on the left) or
    the Notification area (on the right).

Microsoft Accessories Windows XP