services

hello,
I have configured a wind2k server and I have set some services that have to
restart if the service fall down.
If I restart the server all my configuration has lost. I have to reset that
those services have to restart when there is an errro.

What can I do to set it definitively?

thank you
Milani Omar

Hello Omar,
Which services are you attempting to modify?
***
Richard Lyda
Server Setup Team

Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me.
This allows others to add to and benefit from these threads
and also helps to ensure a more timely response.
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either
expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the
implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting
are mine and do not necessarily express or reflect the views
and/or opinions of Microsoft.