[FR/LG] Berry Crushing

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 21, 2004 2:57:41 PM

I found little squiggles in the short grass that mark where berries are.
I'm not sure if they grow back yet, but if you are working on the items you
get from crushing, look there.

Look at the second row of grass in the fenced area of Rt 8 for an example of
the graphic.

More about : berry crushing

September 26, 2004 10:08:38 PM

Looks like the berries do grow back at different rates depending on the
berry in the patch.