Partitioning recommendations on win2k3 server

i'm installing windows 2003 Server Standard on my new server with 2x160GB
disks RAID0.
Diskspace is created for a boot partition and one for future bios/flash
installations, but taking that into account i'm still having about 146 GB
left.
should i put all this space into 1 data partition, or is it better to split
the disk space into different partitons.
What are the pros/cons of both approaches?

Thanks for any help.

Guy

Dividing the rest of your space in several partitions will make sure that
one of them gets full before the other, and you will probably regret your
previous decision, whatever sizes you choose.

The most common reason dividing the space in several partitions is that it
would be easier to back them up, and restore.

My choice would be a single large partition divided in a few folders
instead.

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)