Where and how can I change DVD area ?
Can I do it as many times as I use a CDROM with a diferent area ?

steven

Go to 'My Computer' and right click on your DVD Drive. Click on properties,
and go to the hardware tab. From there click on your DVD Drive so that is is
highlighted, and then click properties. Click on the DVD Region tab and then
select what country you want. eg. if the DVD was brought in India, scroll
down until you see India. Once the Region is selected, click OK and close out
of 'My Computer' and you should be albe to watch the DVD.

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE THE REGION 4 TIMES, AFTER THE 4TH TIME YOU CANNOT
CHANGE IT AGAIN!!

Sdruws wrote:
> Where and how can I change DVD area ?

4 times, then you'll have to buy a program that erases DVD's zone
restriction (i.e.: AnyDVD).

once you've used up your 4 authorized changes, how can you get around this
(without having to pay for a new program)? It seems unfair to me, I live
abroad and so I get DVD gifts from abroad, and can no longer view them !