  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 2, 2004 5:02:02 PM

I have a dell with ME on it.
I installed w2k and all worked well
I installed SP-4 and when rebooting the keyboard and mouse
could not be found
I can even start a new install, because you need to press
any key to boot from disk.
The case only has USB connections for keyboard and mouse

Any Ideas.

Thanks

More about : install

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 6:56:10 AM

Ensure you have USB Keyboard/Mouse is enabled in BIOS

Elijah Landreth [MSFT]
Microsoft Server Setup Team

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!

This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of
Microsoft.
or opinions of Microsoft.