Program permissions for users Win2k pro

mgm

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002

How do i install a program that requires adm rights for install AND make it
available to all users that have only "user" default permissions. I want a
user to be able to have full permissions for this program but I don't want
this user to access or browse any other computers on the workgroup network.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Depends how you plan to install this application. You need to supply a
little more information: How do you want the app installed? By you? By the
user? Unattended? What app is it you are trying to install?