Problems with add remove programs section of Control Panel

sulley

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2004

I am not able to open the add remove progams section of
control panel. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem>

Have you tried a windows repair?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

What OS are you running? Do you have admin rights to the machine? Are you on
a network with security restrictions?