Wow!

The fact that this place still exists amazes me
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Prozackian Kid <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote:
    > The fact that this place still exists amazes me

    Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion and all.
    We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    DeepThought wrote:

    > Prozackian Kid <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>The fact that this place still exists amazes me
    >

    > Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion and all.
    > We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.

    We have? I guess I don't have to worry about modding it, then.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    > The fact that this place still exists amazes me

    *Checks watch*

    Right on time.

    Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote:
    >> Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion
    >> and all. We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.
    >>
    > We have? I guess I don't have to worry about modding it, then.

    If you want to, you can go ahead... installing a Central Chipset Fan could
    help prevent flames from sparking up to become a safety hazard. Also, a
    titanium-alloy case would prevent Trolls from getting in and infecting the
    main system. Other then that, we're set.

    --
    Deep Thought

    "Prozackian Kid" <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The fact that this place still exists amazes me

    lol sup PK

    "Prozackian Kid" <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The fact that this place still exists amazes me

    That's what *I* said...

World Of Warcraft Games Nintendo Video Games