Wow!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 24, 2004 4:29:25 PM

The fact that this place still exists amazes me

More about : wow

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 24, 2004 11:33:39 PM

Prozackian Kid <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote:
> The fact that this place still exists amazes me

Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion and all.
We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

DeepThought wrote:

> Prozackian Kid <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The fact that this place still exists amazes me
>

> Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion and all.
> We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.

We have? I guess I don't have to worry about modding it, then.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 26, 2004 1:08:11 AM

> The fact that this place still exists amazes me

*Checks watch*

Right on time.

a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 26, 2004 3:44:06 AM

Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote:
>> Yes, because Usenet groups are so prone to spontaneous combustion
>> and all. We've exceeded the warranty by two full years.
>>
> We have? I guess I don't have to worry about modding it, then.

If you want to, you can go ahead... installing a Central Chipset Fan could
help prevent flames from sparking up to become a safety hazard. Also, a
titanium-alloy case would prevent Trolls from getting in and infecting the
main system. Other then that, we're set.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"Prozackian Kid" <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The fact that this place still exists amazes me

lol sup PK
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
October 5, 2004 2:07:12 AM

"Prozackian Kid" <h4x0rsanta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The fact that this place still exists amazes me

That's what *I* said...
!