Lost Icons

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I loaded a free theme program to change to the desktop icons. Now I know why
it was free. After I changed them. I tried to change the icons back. It did
most of them. But for some reason it didn't change the Internet Explorer
Icon, The Printer Icon in the settings menu. Or the control panel Icon in
the my computer box. Any suggestions on how to restore these? The freeware
program won't do it. Is there a registry setting it may have screwed up?

Thanks,
Greg

Answered in .registry

--