Lost Icons

I loaded a free theme program to change to the desktop icons. Now I know why
it was free. After I changed them. I tried to change the icons back. It did
most of them. But for some reason it didn't change the Internet Explorer
Icon, The Printer Icon in the settings menu. Or the control panel Icon in
the my computer box. Any suggestions on how to restore these? The freeware
program won't do it. Is there a registry setting it may have screwed up?

Thanks,
Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about lost icons

    Answered in .registry

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Greg" <ghays@vc.com> wrote in message
    |I loaded a free theme program to change to the desktop icons. Now I know
    why
    | it was free. After I changed them. I tried to change the icons back. It
    did
    | most of them. But for some reason it didn't change the Internet Explorer
    | Icon, The Printer Icon in the settings menu. Or the control panel Icon in
    | the my computer box. Any suggestions on how to restore these? The freeware
    | program won't do it. Is there a registry setting it may have screwed up?
    |
    | Thanks,
    | Greg

Icons Windows