Find Password

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 12, 2004 8:56:00 AM

I accidently deleted SP4. I know what to do
to get it back on the computer, but when i go into
recovery console- it asks for my password. It is 7 letters
and i know that i typed in the right word, but it tells me
that it is not the right one. How do i find out what it
is? I would change the word- except i cant get into the
computer to change it. I have only had it for 2 months and
it is a Windows 2000 Professional. I would appreasiate a
response if you could get back to me.
SINCERLY, VICKI BARBEE
e-mail address is:
thumper.23@juno.com

More about : find password

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 11:59:41 AM

You might do better to explain, in some detail, what this means. "I
accidently deleted SP4"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional