No Security Center

I recently installed the PC Shield Security with Firewall, and I can't figure
out how to turn off my existing firewalls programs (or even identify which
programs are running firewalls) This might be because I don't have the
Security Center in my Control Panel. HELP...

What do you mean by "PC Shield Security"? I cannot find any software by
that name.

"Greentiltomorrow" <Greentiltomorrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:16B94734-1330-4F4B-A30C-1EBB255BB2BD@microsoft.com...
>I recently installed the PC Shield Security with Firewall, and I can't
>figure
> out how to turn off my existing firewalls programs (or even identify which
> programs are running firewalls) This might be because I don't have the
> Security Center in my Control Panel. HELP...

Hey there,

Do you have a Windows Firewall under Control Panel? Did you update your
WinXP to SP2? You must be running WinXP SP2 in order to have the Security
Center.

And regarding PC Security Shield, are you referring to this:
http://www.educorp.com/ ?

--
Jabez Gan
Give me a chance, Let me help you!