cannot install windows 2000

disk is in drive F: but when trying to run Setup, I get
More about cannot install windows 2000

    The drive may be bad. To do a clean install, either boot the Windows 2000
    install CD-Rom or setup disks. The set of four install disks can be created
    from your Windows 2000 CD-Rom; change to the \bootdisk directory on the
    CD-Rom and execute makeboot.exe (from dos) or makebt32.exe (from 32 bit) and
    follow the prompts.

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "madelyn" wrote:
    | disk is in drive F: but when trying to run Setup, I get

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows